To provide a spiritual space for Pagan community members to rekindle their fires.
To celebrate the fertility of life, regardless of spirituality or lifestyle, creating a welcoming and safe community that encourages sustainable environmental practices.
What We Do
Blue Ridge Beltane seeks to provide educational workshops, community gatherings, social events, and arenas for artistic and spiritual expression.
We sponsor, host, and/or participate in events and activities that promote community mindfulness, spiritual growth and awareness, and environmental awareness.
Statement of Welcome
Blue Ridge Beltane celebrates the diversity of our community. We welcome all, and affirm our support for transgender, gender-expansive, and LGBQIA+ people.
Who We Are
Blue Ridge Beltane is a registered religious education non-profit dedicated to creating an annual Beltane Festival and potentially other Pagan-oriented events each year.
We are completely volunteer-driven.
We believe that paganism, in all its various forms, is a valid spiritual path to finding the divine, and we seek to create a strong and thriving pagan community.
What We’re About
- Family-friendly and adult-friendly events
- Celebration of Pan-Pagan beliefs and styles of worship
- A desire to bring a diverse chorus of voices to our audience
- Featuring local presenters, versus the “Big Name Pagans”
- Keeping our events as affordable as possible for the entire range of Pagan folk
- Embracing an earth-friendly position and encouraging water conservation, recycling, reusable eating utensils, etc.