Blue Ridge Beltane is committed to community involvement in all the rituals we hold each year during our festival, so that pagans of every tradition are represented and included.
Our festival traditionally observes the following rituals, although the scheduling sometimes changes from year to year, so always check the final schedule for details:
- A festival blessing Thursday morning
- A welcoming ritual Friday afternoon or evening
- The Great Fire Rite ritual Friday night
- A Main Ritual Saturday afternoon
- The Maypole and closing ritual Sunday afternoon
Everyone is welcome to participate or simply observe, depending on your comfort level. We only ask that you participate or observe with the utmost respect for the sacredness of the ritual taking place.