Buffalo Gap Retreat, 229 Cool Creek Road, Capon Bridge, WV 26711
You’re going to love Buffalo Gap Retreat! Accommodations include:
- Sultry sauna (clothing optional, adults only
- Lovely lake complete with a beach house and volleyball court (use at your own risk, no lifeguards on duty)
- Beautiful hiking trails
- Spacious pavilion
- Large communal dining room
For those preferring a less rustic camping experience, we will offer special pricing packages through Eventbrite to secure a bed in 1 of 12 cozy cottages featuring:
- Furnished living spaces with multiple beds (some are bunkhouse style and some offer bedrooms with a couple beds in each)
- Full-size bathrooms
- Kitchenettes stocked with either a full or mini-fridge, microwave, cooktop, and coffee pot
Buffalo Gap Retreat Festival Map (2019)
Blue Ridge Beltane attendees will have full and private use of the campgrounds for the duration of the festival. Workshop, ritual and vendor spaces will be accessible and covered in case traditionally wet weather visits our festival again.
We’re also building a special fire circle just for the Blue Ridge Beltane festival!
The Blue Ridge Beltane festival planning committee and community would like to extend our thanks to the owners of Buffalo Gap Retreat for welcoming us with open arms.