We are pleased to announce the new venue for this year’s Blue Ridge Beltane Festival – and hopefully the venue for years to come. This year’s festival will be at:
Buffalo Gap Retreat
229 Cool Creek Road
Capon Bridge, WV 26711
Visit Buffalo Gap Retreat online to check out all the great amenities and get directions to our new festival home!
You’re going to love Buffalo Gap Retreat! The owners can’t wait to welcome us to the land and even join in some of the festivities! This larger location offers several luxurious accommodations:
– sultry sauna (clothing optional, adults only)
– lovely lake complete with a beach house and volleyball court (use at your own risk, no lifeguards on duty)
– beautiful hiking trails
– spacious pavilion
– large communal dining room
AND, new this year, for those preferring a less rustic camping experience, we will offer special pricing packages through Eventbrite to secure a bed in 1 of 12 cozy cottages featuring:
– furnished living spaces with multiple beds (some are bunkhouse style and some offer bedrooms with a couple beds in each)
– full-size bathrooms
– kitchenettes stocked with either a full or mini-fridge, microwave, cooktop, and coffee pot
We’re building a special fire circle just for the Blue Ridge Beltane festival! Blue Ridge Beltane attendees will have full and private use of the campgrounds for the duration of the festival. Workshop, ritual and vendor spaces will be accessible and covered in case traditionally wet weather visits our festival again.
The Blue Ridge Beltane festival planning committee and community would like to extend our thanks to the Buffalo Gap Retreat owners for welcoming us with open arms. We also want to welcome all of you to join us at this incredible new location for what promises to be the best Blue Ridge Beltane festival to date!